Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my dad (64m) hates me (14f) and i don’t know why

i’m really at my wits end here. my dad and i have had a strained relationship for as long as i could remember. i think he’s bipolar or if not that some other mood disorder, but every time i bring that up he screams at me. he can go to joking around with me to screaming at me in seconds. when i was really little he would ground me for really long periods of time for really simple mistakes, like holding his bag of food the wrong way even though i didn’t know any better. now he just screams at me. sometimes he just makes up reasons to get mad at me. like the other day i was watching a youtuber playing a scary game and i jumped at a jump scare, and he screamed at me saying that i shouldn’t let “cartoons” scare me and that he would have never been intimidated by that. more recently it’s gotten physical. he hits me with his shoe spoon. when i’m home he makes me run around and do a bunch of useless chores. i have to rub his feet for at least 30 minutes before i can do anything. when i eat he compares my body to his when he was my age and tells me how fat and un athletic i am. sometimes when he’s mad he threatens that he’s gonna kill me and he calls me a bitch and a whore. when he’s not mad he just buys me stuff to make up for it. my mom doesn’t see anything wrong with it and sees him buying me stuff as making up for it. am i the problem? i really dont know anymore.

tl;dr: my dad is really mean to me for no reason and i don’t know why



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 07:18PM by ibrooklyn1 https://ift.tt/316v5ez
my dad (64m) hates me (14f) and i don’t know why my dad (64m) hates me (14f) and i don’t know why Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.