Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just found out my gf was or is on Hinge

Edit: I spoke to her on the phone today and had an honest conversation. No blame game. We laid out our problems with each other. She has been diagnosed with moderate depression and is on meds. Eventually i told her the way things are don't work for me and we need to make some changes and communicate if we are to stay together and she needs to visit. We were both sad and couldn't come to terms with it so i told her it wont work and things that i want are non negotiable but i am willing to improve my behavior too. We said I love you multiple times and ended the relationship. She asked me not to block her.

My gf(27) and I (31) have been in a long distance relationship since April 2020. (Total 2.3 yrs)We were togather for 9 months before that. She broke up with this year in Feb 2021 due to my insistence that we never see each other and she hung out with friends etc while tells me she can't visit due to Covid (it's a 5hr train journey or 1 hrs flight) . We got back together after a month because she went ballistic when I didn't stop her from leaving me and cried her eyes out. I melted.

Now some background. When we started dating she asked me to make her an throwaway email account for using it on websites and apps. She used it from my laptop the first time. Since then it's in my list of logged in accounts in Gmail. I never really check it since it's mostly study related or she's buying stuff from it so it's mostly spam. Things have not been going well recently, since I saw her only once this year for a day in July I asked her to visit me or I can visit her. But she didn't make it happen although she does hangout with her friends and went on a trip. Also she suffers from moderate depression as per her.

So yesterday I confronted her since she was being distant and told her how I felt about all of it. She apologized for hurting me and said she has taken sedatives and we can talk on the phone tomorrow since she also has a lot to say. This morning I was reading my mail and instinctively I logged into her throw away mail id. In the promotion section is see an email by Hinge advertising their new voice notes service. I scroll through the mails and find another from 16 August. I keep scrolling but there were no more mails from hinge. So clearly the account was made either during our breakup or after it (since there were no promotional mails before August ).

I don't know what to do. Hinge won't send you such email if you didn't log in from that email id. But hinge only allows logging in with a phone number or Facebook. Am I thinking wrong ? Is this a big deal? I am sure she's gonna say she made it during our breakup. Or is this some random spam mail ?

TL;DR - Found 2 emails in her account that were sent by Hinge announcing their new services



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 12:05AM by Xerexes3869 https://ift.tt/3BvgWnI
Just found out my gf was or is on Hinge Just found out my gf was or is on Hinge Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.