Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[15M] want to pick up my girlfriend[15F] without her feeling bad about herself

Title pretty much says it all. To preface- I am not the strongest person, I’ve never lifted a weight in my life. I thought it might be a fun little thing to do, and I’ve even mentioned it, and, it’s nothing sexual, just thought, yknow, whatever. And, after thinking about it, this is a chance to make her feel good about herself. She can have self image problems, and if I could pick her up like it was nothing, she’d probably feel good about her weight, and I think that it’d be awesome to help. Does anybody know any no equipment workouts that can help with a classic bridal carry? I don’t want it to be too noticeable- then this might get the opposite reaction. Any advice?

TLDR; I’m not very strong, but I wanna be able to pick up my girlfriend relatively effortlessly in order to make her feel good about herself



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 04:06PM by TheSkyGamer459 https://ift.tt/3mmm8pF
I[15M] want to pick up my girlfriend[15F] without her feeling bad about herself I[15M] want to pick up my girlfriend[15F] without her feeling bad about herself Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.