Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Having trouble processing what I was told

So my husband (33m) and I (31f) have been together for 6 years. He admitted that a few days ago he slept with me while I was asleep. I had taken sleeping medication, I'm already a hard sleeper, I am dead to the world. I'm not really sure how to process this? He says he does feel bad. He's not sure if he violated me or it's part of being together. I have told him to in the past he could wake me up like that but it's been a long time. He's also admitted a couple years ago that he's touched me in my sleep while he got off but when I asked if he had sex with me when I was sleeping, he denied that then. He asked how I felt about it and all I could say was I don't know. Our relationship is honestly great outside of this, I'm just really confused

Tl:Dr. He had sex with me while I was asleep but in the past I told him he could wake me up like that



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 02:50PM by Academic-Quail-2589 https://ift.tt/3EsINa6
Having trouble processing what I was told Having trouble processing what I was told Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.