Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24M) long-term girlfriend (23F) no longer has a sex drive

We have been together for several years and our love life has gradually declined over the past 2 years or so. The first 2-3 years, our love life was exciting and amazing. As of now, we are having sex about once a month, if at all.

I’ve tried talking to her about it and having deep, mature conversations about the subject, and she always tells me essentially the same thing… She claims her libido is dead and she can’t really get aroused anymore, which is soul crushing for me.

I’ve tried everything to help her get “there” and we have a close relationship otherwise - I buy her flowers, I’ve worked on myself (eating better, working out..), spend more intimate time with her, I’ve made it a point to go on a date at least once a week, I massage her, I clean up the home, do the dishes, etc.

I’ve asked her if the issue could be medical or mental, even asking her to see a doctor or a therapist or maybe try a different birth-control, but she seems hopeless about it and blows those ideas off…

Any advice would be really appreciated!

TL;DR long-term girlfriend is no longer interested in having sex. I’ve tried everything imaginable to help her, with no luck.



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 07:35AM by DoughnutOwn285 https://ift.tt/3Bmtldx
My (24M) long-term girlfriend (23F) no longer has a sex drive My (24M) long-term girlfriend (23F) no longer has a sex drive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.