Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Woman I've been seeing casually for 6 weeks now (understandably) distant after family death, is it wrong for me to look elsewhere for a relationship?

Hi everyone. I (26F) met a great woman (22f) a bit over one month ago, we were mutually introduced by a friend. Instant chemistry, great sex and we got along pretty well with mostly similar values. However her grandfather was really sick just under two weeks ago and she insisted I come around to support her... which I did. Grandfather passes in the middle of the night when I'm with her and it was a really intense time for us...

But knowing her for so little and dealing with this was quite confusing for me. And now she is distant (grieving). Not sure if it's bad for me to go meet other people now and give her some space.

She didn't want a serious relationship anyway, she said, and now she's been (understandably) ignoring me and pushing me away.

TLDR: Seeing a girl for 6 weeks, great chemistry but she doesn't "want anything serious". Girl loses family member, I'm there for support, now she's grieving and pushed me away, and I'm wondering if I should just leave her alone and meet others?

UPDATE: Thanks for all your advice. As much as I was going to move on, I've reached out to her and she's genuinely busy with finishing her studies and working over the next month, plus dealing with grief. Right now I'm going to focus on work and my hobbies and wait for her to initiate another date once she completes her studies in a month's time. I don't have the energy to date anyone else right now, so I'm happy to be patient.



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 01:23PM by Skysparks https://ift.tt/3BsLgj0
Woman I've been seeing casually for 6 weeks now (understandably) distant after family death, is it wrong for me to look elsewhere for a relationship? Woman I've been seeing casually for 6 weeks now (understandably) distant after family death, is it wrong for me to look elsewhere for a relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.