Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I being harsh not giving him another chance? I'm F 37 and he is M 39

This is a throw away account.

I was in a serious relationship with a man for 2 years. We were due to get married and disaster struck my life and I got ill and lost my job. At the time he said he would stand by me and help me through that tough time. Well, he didn't help me at all. Instead, I woke one day to find he had blocked me everywhere and he decided to leave countries for a few months to get work elsewhere. There was no explanation why he left. Just vanished. Prior to me losing my job and getting ill our relationship was close to perfect, we never had issues.

This was 3 years ago and he has reappeared and wanted to talk. I did talk with him and he tells me he is sorry for hurting me, he didn't know how to cope or help me so he left. He is begging for me back and wants to get married and a life together.

I did love him a lot and when he left me at the lowest point in my life and just vanished it was hard to get my life back together again. But now things are different, my health is back on track, I am studying and have started my own business. I learned a lot about myself, I have confidence and self-love and it's hard to take someone back that I see as weak and pathetic.

I told him there was no way I can forgive him for what he did to me and I feel that he is no longer worthy of me. I deserve more and better. He thinks I am being harsh.

What are your thoughts? Am I being harsh? Should I give him another chance? I don't think I could ever trust him again after he just left last time. He is telling me I am the love of his life and he suffered when he left me as it wasn't easy to do etc but I don't really care what he thinks or what he went through as he made the decision to leave.

TLDR - Partner I was with for 2 years left me suddenly without explanation and now 3 years later he is back and wants us to be together again but I've grown and no longer trust him and know I deserve better. What are your thoughts? Am I being harsh? Should I give him another go?



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 01:20AM by quiethawkthrowaway https://ift.tt/2Y2YXaI
Am I being harsh not giving him another chance? I'm F 37 and he is M 39 Am I being harsh not giving him another chance? I'm F 37 and he is M 39 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.