Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I found out my(21) gf(19) is sleeping together with her best friend while on vacation

Been together for 8 months

Shes currently on vacation to meet her bestfriend and while texting with her after the first day I found out shes sleeping in the same bed as her bestfriend(Who is a guy)

And im not gonna bring up all the context but basically I told her I wished she would told me beforehand and shes saying that I dont trust her and that they have been friends for years without doing anything so I shouldnt worry.

Ive said im fine with the situation but I feel like this is something people in a committed relationship should talk about beforehand, due to respect and boundaries. So them sleeping together isnt really the problem, its the transparecy and understanding afterwards.

So im feeling hurt and invalidated that shes not more understanding of how i feel, and shes irritated(as far as i can tell) that I think shes not loyal or trustworthy.

I think we are misunderstanding eachother since Im not questioning out trust or insinuating anything, i just feel like she handled the situation after I found out poorly and she probably thinks the same thing about me(?)

I told her I wanted to call her and just talk things through, see eachothers perspective etc and figure things out but shes just gave short replies like yes, but not now and couldnt tell me when she could.

So im wondering if im being too harsh? Is it not a big of a deal as im making it up to be? is it normal to assume you can share a bed with friends without it being anything? I would like to hear if other people have similar experiences, since I dont have alot of dating experience if that matters.

tldr: upset that gf didnt tell me she shares a bed with bestfriend while on vacation.



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 06:18AM by Big-Leg-7108 https://ift.tt/2ZNzItR
I found out my(21) gf(19) is sleeping together with her best friend while on vacation I found out my(21) gf(19) is sleeping together with her best friend while on vacation Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.