Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Height Difference

I’m 5’11 and my bf is 5’5, and I’m white and he is Asian. He likes me being tall and I don’t mind him being shorter then me but obviously out in public we get some looks and second takes.

Are there any couples that have a large height difference or white/Asian couple? If so do you get looks or any comments made to you and how do you feel about it? For those that see a short guy with a tall girl, what are your impressions or thoughts?

TL;DR I’m tall and my bf is short, what are your thoughts about it and do you find it awkward?



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 06:26PM by sexymedgirl https://ift.tt/3nGKgTx
Height Difference Height Difference Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.