Ok so the title is a bit weird but I’ll explain and try to keep it short. My gf (27F) and I (26M) have been together 6 months and have really good sex. Not my words, hers. I love giving her oral and she really really enjoys that. It’s definitely my favorite thing and it makes her orgasm a lot which I love.
We recently started using vibrators in our sex life and yes it has increased the quality but I’ve become very selfish and in my head about it. She wasn’t very experienced with vibrators before we introduced them and neither was I. It gives her orgasms that are simply out of this world and I love that for her but the selfish part comes in because it makes me feel like a waste of a man because I can’t do that to her like the toy can. Our sex was so good before the toy so it wasn’t like she wasn’t orgasming but after the use of toys it’s becoming harder for me to have her orgasm without them and it’s slightly demoralizing. I want to stop being selfish and just enjoy it but my brain is playing games with me and making me super insecure. What should I do?
TL;DR my gf and I started using vibrators in bed and I’m feeling useless after I can’t make her orgasm as often anymore.
Submitted October 21, 2021 at 08:40PM by Past_Heron8124 https://ift.tt/3BgAnAR


No comments:
Post a Comment