Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think im becoming an incel?

Im M17, im not really sure where to begin or how to address this. I dont think I hate women or anything, but Ive started to notice some things about the girls/women in my life, and I feel like these observations are skewed and will lead me down a bad path. Im not sure why but I just get bad vibes from most of the women I know. They seem very judgy, they talk behind peoples backs,theyre always ready to shoot anyone down that seems to oppose them immediately, and in general i feel like they look at me as if i am inferior to them. Social media hasnt helped either, i see so many tiktoks about women being cruel and playing with other peoples feelings that it just makes me want to stay away from them. Since im a cis male its only natural id feel more comfortable around other cis males than women, but its getting to a point where I am choosing not to let women into my life because of my past experiences. i know that this line of thinking is wrong , i just need help navigating why i feel this way and how I can stop.

TLDR; My past experiences with women are making me want to stay away from them, an I want to know how I can stop thinking like this



Submitted October 21, 2021 at 10:24PM by MemzNMore https://ift.tt/3jsU1TX
I think im becoming an incel? I think im becoming an incel? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.