Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriends profile picture with ex

My boyfriend (M28) and I (F24) have been together for about 10 months. For the most part, things are great! I do have some insecurities that I’m working on (in therapy for) and my boyfriend has been great at supporting me. However, there is one thing bothering me and I’m wondering if I should bring it up or just try to forget about it and let it go.

So we use his Apple TV to watch movies and, after an update, he discoverer a quick, easy way to turn it off. When he showed me how to do this, I noticed that the screen it pulled up showed a glimpse of the profile he used to set up the Apple TV a long time ago. In the top corner, you can see his old profile picture which features him with his arms wrapped around his ex. It is small and in the corner and I don’t think he even realized it was there. I however noticed it immediately. At first I was going to ignore it but later that night I ended up bringing it up. We had been drinking some wine so we probably weren’t in the best state of mind to have a conversation about my insecurities and it turned into a little bit of a fight. At the end of the fight however, he did say he would try to take the picture down if he could figure out how to get back into the old account that he used.

This was probably a month ago. I’ve been doing my best to ignore it when I turn off the TV but it pops up every single time. Lately, it has started bothering me again and I feel myself getting insecure. I realize me being insecure over this is a bigger issue than the picture itself but I feel like the picture constantly triggers my insecurities and makes it hard for me. I don’t think my boyfriend has even tried to change it but honestly I think he completely forgot about it. So I’m just wondering if I should bring it up again? Or am I being ridiculous and should just let it go?

TL;DR: my boyfriend and I use his Apple TV to watch movies. To turn it off, you have to pull up a screen that shows the old profile he used to set it up which still has the profile picture of him and his ex. He told me he would take it down a month ago if he could figure out how but I don’t think he’s even tried. It bothers me every time I see it and I’m wondering if I’m being crazy or if I should bring it up again?



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 05:01PM by Environmental-Egg185 https://ift.tt/3BcfFlk
Boyfriends profile picture with ex Boyfriends profile picture with ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.