Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why does my boyfriend yell at me in public and in front of his friends?

My(21F) boyfriend(29M) is not the guy he was when I first met him. So far we've only been together for two months. He was really respectful to me and he talked to me with respectful. All of a sudden he just turned on me for no reason. I remember the first day he did it, it was right in front of his friends. He was yelling at me for not doing something right that he asked me to do. When I say friends, I mean female friends too, literally right in front of other women. In public in front of strangers, family members, anyone. He does it so much I think he enjoys doing it. I can't say anything back because that makes him more angry and he walks towards me. These past few days, I've been thinking about it and it has made me so angry.

TL;DR: My boyfriend gets angry and yells at me in public regardless who we are around.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 09:46AM by Throwaway9283923_ https://ift.tt/303f31r
Why does my boyfriend yell at me in public and in front of his friends? Why does my boyfriend yell at me in public and in front of his friends? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.