Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Married for 2 years. Found nsfw pics shared online from my husband

I am beside myself at the moment. So hopefully this makes sense. I [27] and husband [28] have been together for 5 years, married for just under two and have a baby on the way in January.

I was using his phone earlier to message someone on his behalf and found this social app called MeWe and opened it having no knowledge what it’s about. To my horror it is very sexual and he has been chatting up girls (some young but of age) and sending photos that include myself and some quite explicit stuff including a lot of comments that are inappropriate/the way he spoke when we first started seeing each other.

Since he found out we’re pregnant it doesn’t seem as though he’s used the site. What should I do? Do I leave it? Do I confront it?

He mentioned his dream is to be in an open marriage to one of the girls (something weve never discussed and going into marriage I feel as though this should be mentioned) however at the start of the relationship he made me cut ties with a lot of my male friends out of jealousy.

TL;DR: husband is sharing explicit images and talking dirty on a secret social media. Do I leave it or confront him about it?

Update: I’ve managed to find somewhere I can stay for the week. I left the note to him. I don’t know his reaction to this yet, I just need to be on my own for a little bit to try and work out what to do. I have removed find my iPhone and with someone who he doesn’t really know/know where they live. Thank you so much for the advice and letting me see this from an “outsiders” perspective. I’d love for my son to grow up in a happy household. Not a broken one. There is a lot to think about and a lot to work out over the next week... month.. who knows how long it will take. Hopefully this feeling of well feeling empty will dissipate soon. Again, thank you.



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 09:39AM by unsureonwhattodoo https://ift.tt/2mQVIwU
Married for 2 years. Found nsfw pics shared online from my husband Married for 2 years. Found nsfw pics shared online from my husband Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.