Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F23] Bf [M26] of three years have horrible oral hygiene and it’s turning me off

How do I let him know without hurting his feelings? His breath smells bad all the time and I always offer him a mint when I’m having one but he never takes it because he said he “hates minty tastes”

His teeth are also covered in plaque all the time. I know he never flosses and he only brushes his teeth half assedly for a couple seconds a day. I’ve told him that he should take better care of his teeth because these are the only teeth he’ll have and he’ll say okay but I never see any improvement. Idk what else I can do at this point, I don’t even want to kiss him anymore

TLDR: bf has poor oral hygiene, have tried hinting at him about it but no improvement. not sure what else to say without hurting his feelings or be mean about it



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 01:17PM by tawtaw22 https://ift.tt/2NTEU3z
My [F23] Bf [M26] of three years have horrible oral hygiene and it’s turning me off My [F23] Bf [M26] of three years have horrible oral hygiene and it’s turning me off Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.