Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [F 23] face my creepy coworker [M 30] in court?

A while ago, my co-worker got a promotion, got drunk at his celebration and engaged in some very bad behavior. Unfortunately, I was there when he was doing these things (and tried really hard to stop him from doing what he was doing). Afterwards I was scared of what I saw and I told some of other co-workers I trusted about what happened. These coworkers were horrified about what happened. They told HR and he was fired immediately. Now there is a company wide investigation into [M 30] and he has been criminally charged for the event I witnessed.

A few weeks ago, I had to testify to what I saw and as his lawyer was tearing into me, [M 30] was smiling creepily at me the whole time. That smile literally haunts me in my dreams. Worst of all, I still have to finish testifying in about three months.

How do I face this man in court knowing full well he did exactly what he did and face that frankly predatory look of his? I'm afraid he's going to come after me if he's not found guilty.

TL;DR I have to face my former coworker in court and his creepy smile terrifies me. How do I face him?



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 02:44PM by Mendinian https://ift.tt/2OvckXH
How do I [F 23] face my creepy coworker [M 30] in court? How do I [F 23] face my creepy coworker [M 30] in court? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.