Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I (25F) am jealous of my husband's (25M) coworker (20sF)

OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/91sg4o/i_25f_am_jealous_of_my_husbands_25m_coworker_20sf/

I got a lot of ideas on my original post. Before doing anything, I decided to talk to my husband and tell him how I felt. As soon as I said 'hey, can I talk to you about Kayla?' he seemed to understand. I told him that I was uncomfortable having her over and I was uncomfortable with him essentially asking me to dress like her.

He confessed that he was attracted to Kayla. I pretty much already knew that but hearing it confirmed just sort of broke my heart. He told me he'd stop spending time with her outside of work. I didn't ask him to do that, but he said it seemed like the right thing to do.

Now, since Kayla is part of a larger friend group, my husband has just sort of stopped hanging out with the group. He's puttering around the house playing video games alone, and just seems a little sad and lonely. It's only been a few days but he's had to turn down a couple of hangouts and I think they can tell that something's up. I feel really guilty about this. He wasn't cheating on me, he didn't deserve to lose all his friends.

I don't really know what to do now. I'd love further advice from you all as to where to go from here, as far as my husband's friendships, and our relationship. It still feels so raw that he was attracted to someone that looks like the complete opposite of me: body type, skin color, personal style, etc. I want him to be happy, but I want me to be happy too. What should I do?

tl;dr Husband confessed attraction to coworker. Stopped spending time with her and the rest of his friends, since they're all one group. Now seems sad and alone at home, and I feel guilty.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 05:17AM by potatobhaji https://ift.tt/2AkJx56
UPDATE: I (25F) am jealous of my husband's (25M) coworker (20sF) UPDATE: I (25F) am jealous of my husband's (25M) coworker (20sF) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.