Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need some straight talk.

Straight up, I've backslid a lot in the last few years. Context: I was a straight up beta bitch until my early twenties, when I started lifting and getting my shit in order. This was before I knew anything about TRP and my role models were dudes like Hemingway and Hunter S Thompson. I didn't understand shit about women or sexual dynamics, but suddenly I was good looking and confident and I was banging all the time. Of course, my stupid ass gets into a string of terrible relationships where I was cheated on and dating fucked up headcases because the sex was great. Of course this triggered some low grade women hate and I stopped seeking out relationships and focused on myself. Got a good job in a cool city and started putting my priorities first.

I got complacent, fell into a relationship with a girl that I ended up staying with for about 3 years, during which time I stopped working out, stopped pursuing my goals, and let myself fall apart. That relationship ended a few months ago and I'm trying to get my shit together again, started hitting the gym, trying to get ahead at work, working on side projects, and obviously my confidence and looks have started coming back; which brings us to right now. Following TRP i cultivated a few plates, but my beta bullshit is creeping up and I'm starting to really develop this irritating feelings for one of the girls I'm hooking up with, one of the hottest girls I've ever hooked up with, way younger than me, smart and funny, on a good career track etc... Now the more attention I pay her, the less she returns and I'm pretty sure it's because I can't maintain frame around her. My inner beta is telling me to 'work on her' but the TRP angel on my shoulder is saying "forget her and work on yourself".

I'm mid 30s but I feel like an immature, emotional fucking teenager and I can't seem to kill the weakness inside me that keeps making me backslide. Little help?



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 03:33PM by PM_me_your_truth https://ift.tt/2mYRraL
Need some straight talk. Need some straight talk. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.