Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

35 f single, please tell me that there's hope.

Hey ya'll. Single 35 and freaking out. Why am I single at 35? I'm unattractive and I've always been unattractive. I have a disorder that makes me look strange. I am thin FWIW. I'm just worried that at this point that I'm going to be single forever. I actually spent a couple hours the other day reading through r/relationships about people who found love later in life....but the disturbing trend that I noticed was that everyone said things like, "My grandmother has dates all the time!" But like...if she's someone's grandmother, she was obviously married before or someone liked her enough to have kids with her. I didn't see many 'Oh my great aunt didn't get married for the first time until 42!"

I feel like I'm a loser who is never going to get married because there's something wrong with me.I have no idea what that is other than being unattractive. I'm involved in activities, I'm open minded about who I date, I'm kind and loyal, I don't put out....my face is just busted. Every guy tells me that I'm the nicest girl...as he's dumping me. So yeah. I'm losing faith. Please tell me there's hope for uggos. I always believed that someone would love me for my personality but I fear it's never going to happen :(

Tl;dr- Any chance of getting married so old?



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 06:17PM by Alonealone344 https://ift.tt/2mTTX1Q
35 f single, please tell me that there's hope. 35 f single, please tell me that there's hope. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.