Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: My [16F] boyfriend [16M] of two years called me a 'useless bimbo'

Here's my original post: /r/relationships/comments/91tdnx/my_16f_boyfriend_16m_of_two_years_called_me_a/

So three days ago, I broke up with him, as advised. I felt like I was ready for the consequences, but oh boy. I went to his house and told him that we're done. He just shrugged and said okay.

So I drove home, and a couple hours later I went on my snapchat. Not one, not two, not three- four of my friends posted on their story that I HAD CHEATED ON HIM AND BROKE HIS HEART! People started texting or snapping me, asking if it was true. I told them no, of course not. They didn't believe me. I told them he wrote a screenplay about me carcituring my life. They didn't care about that. They just said I cheated and deserved it.

So people started blocking me on snapchat and unfollowing me on instagram. I know, doesn't sound like a big deal, but it really hurts when people you've known since kingergarden believe a guy they've known for two years over you. My 'friend group' didn't block me, since they started sending me horrible texts about how I'm a terrible person.

Two people from my friend group stuck with me, and the rest of the group (the same one that spread the rumors) spilled secrets these two have told them in confidence. Some were really embarrassing.

So yesterday night, I went to confront my ex-bf. He calmly told me that he had nothing to do with all these attacks. He said that he's not that petty, and since he already got what he wanted, his screenplay, he had no reason to do this. So I texted my friend group, asking why they'd do that. They told me that he is a much better friend than I am (because unlike him, I don't flatter them or agree with everything they say), and that they'd stick with him. I'm going into school in 2 weeks, and everyone hates me. Help!

tl;dr: I strongly suggest reading the post, but here goes. My boyfriend breaks up with me, and my friend group- who like him far more than me- start making up rumors causing everyone to hate me. I confront my ex and he says he has nothing to with it. Now in going into school with everyone hating me.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 07:29AM by Civil_VP https://ift.tt/2vhhhKS
Update: My [16F] boyfriend [16M] of two years called me a 'useless bimbo' Update: My [16F] boyfriend [16M] of two years called me a 'useless bimbo' Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.