Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My best friend [19/F] brags to me [19/F] about her friendship with my boyfriend [21/M].

My best friend is a natural flirt, is currently single and has been bouncing between guys for the past few months. Recently, she's begun saying things to me when we're drunk such as "[boyfriend] always tells me how much he loves my hair", or "[boyfriend] always tells me he loves my style and outfits". She seems to think it's funny, and openly brags about these things to me. At first I cast it aside as a weird comment but didn't think much of it, until recently when a group of our friends, including my boyfriend, had dinner with her parents. That night, she (whilst drunk) kept bringing up how close my boyfriend and her dad seemed to get, saying things such as "[boyfriend] likes my dad more than yours, I think he's chosen my family over yours,". I'm not sure if this is relevant but she has cheated on her ex boyfriend with multiple guys and always seems to thrive off attention of guys who have girlfriends, suggesting she does not respect relationships. I do not want to seem like an over protective girlfriend but she is really getting inside my head, making me question what the nature of her relationship is with my boyfriend. Also, my boyfriend has not shown any attention to her that I would not consider normal amongst our friend group, and is extremely loyal to me. I'm not sure why she keeps turning these comments into bragging rights and why she would try and make me feel worried or insecure.

TL;DR: Best friend keeps suggesting, when drunk, that my boyfriend is into her and brags about it to me, then later suggests it was just a "joke".



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 05:52PM by leighwick https://ift.tt/2LNxW2N
My best friend [19/F] brags to me [19/F] about her friendship with my boyfriend [21/M]. My best friend [19/F] brags to me [19/F] about her friendship with my boyfriend [21/M]. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.