Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: I (17f) recently became aware that my mom (46f) is an awful jealous stepmom

link to last post

My sister (23f now) hasn’t come back home since the last time. (My last post) I (18f!) don’t think she ever will. I don’t know if it ever really felt like home for her or just some place she was stuck in for years. She doesn’t really talk to our dad anymore either. She speaks to him about us, and sets up times for us to visit her. She graduated from university back in June (I graduated from HS in May, and am going to a state school here in Texas) and invited me and my brothers but told my dad, she didn’t want him or my mom there. My dad still bought us tickets to go and see her though. The 2 weeks we got to spend with her was so much fun.

Her birthday was back in the beginning of July and her girlfriend proposed... so she’s engaged now. Which is cool but trippy! My sister is engaged y’all! Just thought I’d give you an overall update on her life now. She’s doing good but she still hates my mom (I don’t blame her) and has cut our dad out as much as possible. If any of you read my last post, thanks for urging me to reach out to her.

TLDR: sister is living her best life free from my mom and dad



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 09:33PM by nothinbutamonster https://ift.tt/2NWKkuQ
Update: I (17f) recently became aware that my mom (46f) is an awful jealous stepmom Update: I (17f) recently became aware that my mom (46f) is an awful jealous stepmom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.