Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He's [31/M] not ready. Am I [31/F] doing the right thing?

I met him on a dating app and we met up for the first time in June. We were attracted to each other instantly and things moved pretty fast. 1.5 months before we met, he ended a 2.5 years relationship as he felt his ex was not the one for him.

At first I was a little apprehensive but he assured me that he has moved on. We started exclusively dating just 2 weeks after our first date. About 1.5 months into dating, he became colder. I decided to speak with him about his increasing indifference and he admitted he is starting to feel the pain of his break up.

He knows I'm looking for a serious relationship. We decided to date casually to be fair to me since he is not emotionally ready yet and I can date other people. He's not sure about us not dating altogether.

I've come to realise that even just dating casually might make me like him more and i'm not sure when he will he ready. I do not want to be a rebound. I feel I'm crazy as it's only been two months but it hurts to let him go. A friend told me to keep things casual as things might work out between us both if we met as a time when he is emotionally ready. She said to just date casually and if I found someone else by then, I can just let him go.

I feel that I do not know how to like a person less other than going no contact. Would it be wise to let him know we should stop dating and contact? Then perhaps we can consider dating again in future if he feels he is ready and I want to at that point of time? He is still passionate when we meet but aloof over text.

Sorry if I am unclear. English is not my first language.

Tl;dr: he's not ready and we decided to casually date instead. I feel I cant handle that as I like him too much. Am i doing the right thing by choosing to go no contact?



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 06:27AM by Winternight13579 https://ift.tt/2mSBNgM
He's [31/M] not ready. Am I [31/F] doing the right thing? He's [31/M] not ready. Am I [31/F] doing the right thing? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.