Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [21 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of 4 months, absolutely terrified her today and I don't know how to make it up to her

As per title, been dating an absolutely amazing person for the last 4 months, and it honestly has been the most amazing 4 months of my life. The last month has been quite rough on us both where we were both quite busy and didn't really get the chance to talk to each other properly.

This evening we were planning on going out on a date but the past month had been weighing on my mind for a while. I ended up messaging her that I wanted to talk to her instead of going for dinner straight away, but the way I phrased it was really awful and vague because she interpreted it as us breaking up.

When I finally saw her she was hysterical, sobbing and apologising saying she didn't want this to happen. I immediately hugged her and apologised that I didn't mean it that way, and after a while, we agreed to go to a park and talk about the original topic which had just been the things that had bothered me about the relationship this past month. We both cried and talked it out and I'd like to say we made up, where I said sorry I would make sure in the future to be as specific as possible and not be vague, she agreed to try and talk to me more.

We had our date which definitely had a bit of a sad undertone and I honestly felt awful the whole date. When we parted I apologised again and told her I'll likely make her cry in the future, but I would try my best not to, and that I'll definitely make an effort to never make her cry like that ever again because the sight of her crying like that really destroyed me.

She's told me it's fine, that she cries a lot but I don't feel satisfied, I still feel awful about it. What should I do from here, how do I come to terms with what I've done and is there a way I can make it up to her? Should I make it up to her?

tldr: Made girlfriend terrified and cry because I accidentally made her think we were breaking up. Seeing her cry like that made me feel awful and I'm not mature enough to know what to do.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 05:18AM by Deadweight060797 https://ift.tt/2LTacdw
Me [21 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of 4 months, absolutely terrified her today and I don't know how to make it up to her Me [21 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of 4 months, absolutely terrified her today and I don't know how to make it up to her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.