Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Best Friend (23/F) Just Came Out And Now Everyone Claims She’s Into Me (24/F)

So, a little backstory. I feel like this sounds homophobic and/or conceited but just hear me out. She (23/F) and I (24/F) have been best friends for over half of our lives and so I feel like I know her like the back of my hand. Prior to her coming out, I felt like I had always known. In our younger years my mom had even asked me about her sexual orientation and I just shrugged everyone off not wanting to put any pressure on my friend because, well, I figured when she was ready to come out she would. It truly doesn’t bother me whether she’s gay, straight , bi, etc.

She’s always been an incredible friend to me. But since she’s finally out, people close to us continually point out certain interactions between us and swear she’s hitting on me. I’ve had boyfriends who have been uncomfortable with her and the way she acts towards me, but I always wrote them off as self absorbed and jealous pricks. There have been a couple times where she’s mad me pretty uncomfortable (then and now) and I’ve just tried to gloss over it. I genuinely don’t want this to be the case because I don’t want anything to jeopardize our friendship.

TL;DR My best friend of 12 years gives everyone around us vibes that she’s into me and continually hitting on me. I seem to be the only one oblivious (the majority of the time). Occasionally I can see what they’re talking about but always just write it off. More or less, I’m looking for an unbiased opinion. Help!



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 09:47AM by idealtomato https://ift.tt/2NX9Xvu
My Best Friend (23/F) Just Came Out And Now Everyone Claims She’s Into Me (24/F) My Best Friend (23/F) Just Came Out And Now Everyone Claims She’s Into Me (24/F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.