Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) just discovered that my fiancé (26M) had a woman disguised as a male in his phone.

Excuse me if this sounds jumbled. I don't even know where to start. Also on mobile, formatting, etc.

So, this is my high school sweetheart. I know relationships feelings on age difference, but I'm not so sure it's relevant here. We've dated for 4 years, lived together 2. I've never had any reason not to trust him.

He works as a line cook in a restaurant in our city. He seems to make friends with everyone, and this includes coworkers. Well, meet "Stacy." Woman my age, waitress at this restaurant. Super nice girl, very genuine. I've only met her a handful of times, but she's likable.

A few nights ago, my fiancé is asleep on the couch. I'm a night owl, so I'm on our laptop browsing Facebook when his phone vibrates. It's like 3am, so I open it (we don't really care about this sort of thing, plus his grandma isn't in the best health - could've been urgent). It's a text from "Josh" saying "Hey, what's up? Ex called me again. Need advice. Call me ASAP! :)"

It was clearly a text from a woman. Here's where you'll probably crucify me. I text back "sorry, who is this?" You guessed it. Stacy. So now I'm pissed. Not because it's a female work friend, but because clearly he was hiding her? Like why give her a male name in his contacts?

I haven't brought out up, and I just don't know how. I don't want to accuse him off anything, but what reason would someone have to hide this?

TL;DR - fiancé disguised female coworker/friend as male, which makes me suspicious. Don't know how to move forward and confront this.



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 11:24PM by Foe-News https://ift.tt/2Lyeqbo
I (21F) just discovered that my fiancé (26M) had a woman disguised as a male in his phone. I (21F) just discovered that my fiancé (26M) had a woman disguised as a male in his phone. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.