Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My crush [16 F] invited me [16 M] over to her house for dinner as a joke. Is it bad that I hate her now?

There is a young lady that was in my math class that I really liked. But she lied to me and told me that she likes me after she figured out that I liked her. She was really convincing, even bringing me candy and going out of her way to be by me and talk to me. She kept telling me that she is single and is looking for a man like me. I thought that she was beautiful and really kind. We have been talking for a few months now, and yesterday she called me to invite me over for dinner.

I was really happy and excited because I thought I was going over to her house for dinner like she said. She gave me what she said was her address, but was actually her boyfriend's address. When I got there and knocked on the door, her and her boyfriend came out and her boyfriend told me in a really nasty way that he would hurt me if I talk to her again while she was standing there laughing.

When I told my parents about what happened, they basically told me that it's weird that I hate her now and that a more normal response would be for me to still like her, but be sad that she has a boyfriend and she doesn't like me.

I talked to my social worker about this, and she said that what this girl did was wrong, but I seem overly mad about it. So am I supposed to be okay with what she did or something?

TLDR- My crush invited me over to her house as a joke, and I'm not sure if it's normal to really be mad at her and hate her because of what she did.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 09:05PM by somerandomname9600 https://ift.tt/2vkIBaT
My crush [16 F] invited me [16 M] over to her house for dinner as a joke. Is it bad that I hate her now? My crush [16 F] invited me [16 M] over to her house for dinner as a joke. Is it bad that I hate her now? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.