Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] boyfriend [23M] of 4 years had another girl confess to him, might have emotionally cheated.

They were colleagues and pretty close for a period of about 4 months. He never told me anything about when they went out or when she asked him to pick her up (he drives, and she would go out late at night). I found out but he insisted that he never had feelings for her and he just wanted me to not be paranoid. The thing is, I would have been okay with it if he had told me earlier.

He begged me to forgive him and he cut off all contact with her. Completely. In the past 4 years we’ve been together, he’s never given me any reason to doubt him. And I truly believe that he loves me. But I still can’t get over how he kept this from me, and I have this wild imagination of them together. She wouldn’t have fallen for him if he didn’t treat her exceptionally well right?

What should I do? Should I talk to him about it again (we’ve already talked through it a few times)? Talk to the other girl? Or am I overreacting? I thought I trusted him completely but now I’m having second thoughts. It doesn’t help that the other girl is gorgeous, and I feel insecure.

TLDR; bf might have emotionally cheated with another girl (?), have problems trusting again



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 05:25PM by unproportionaterice https://ift.tt/2AlBEfq
My [23F] boyfriend [23M] of 4 years had another girl confess to him, might have emotionally cheated. My [23F] boyfriend [23M] of 4 years had another girl confess to him, might have emotionally cheated. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.