Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

At the Longwinding End of the Cock Carousel

So I had this long distance relationship with an older woman in my BP days. She's Swedish and was much older than me. I thought if it as LTR at the time but it soon became clear it was just a fling as it should be with older women anyhow.

Things eventually deteriorated with the usual you don't love me anymore and remastering old experiences as being meaningless sex...etc. the Usual.

This girl, whose name I won't mention, had ridden the proverbial cock carousel for many years. She was traumatised when she was 25 due to rape and all her subsequent relationships were some failed effort at getting back at men. She even told me after we broke up that she uses sex as a weapon and that she is "incapable" of loving men. Now, besides her lack of LTR material she is, I must say, one of the most interesting people I have ever met. She was the head manager of one of the most famed theatres in Sweden. Also, she was a part time stripper just for fun. She had many mental issues as you can imagine which led her to a suicide attempt many years after her career came down crashing.

She lived in a blaze of chaos, constant moving and changing cocks like it was a hairstyle. She would try out nice guys and torture them. Cuck them, accuse them of cheating, get aggressive and break up with them. Poor guys must have borne some huge guilt not knowing they were just hapless victims. Later on she went out more with bad boys just for the sex. Guys who fuck like there is no tomorrow and don't treat her like royalty, which she enjoyed on a subconscious level. I was perhaps one of them, alternating between BP nice guy and some crazed pussy ravager who went all shades of grey on her.

Many years pass by after we broke up and I stumble upon her on Instagram. She's moving to the US with some Billy beta guy and getting married in October. Completely run down after years of treating her body like it was public property. This guy pays for her trips and everything and is even willing to put a ring on it. Poor guy doesn't know half the story and probably thinks he found gold (She's still pretty good looking at 47, remember she used to strip). I don't think she would have opened up to him about half the things she told me. Now I wonder why she even accepts me contacting her, not that it matters.

Just saying guys. Lesson learned from Red Pill. They'll spend years riding the cock carousel and refuse getting married or having kids. Then suddenly biological clock hit and they can always find some poor sucker to take them in all capt save a Hoe Style. Thank God for Red Pill. I'm going to choose my women very wisely!



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 08:57AM by MakeMenGreatAgain44 https://ift.tt/2vmyClv
At the Longwinding End of the Cock Carousel At the Longwinding End of the Cock Carousel Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.