Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (33F) am engaged to a past cheater and I am sure he is doing it again

Ok so... I have been with my bf for 5 years. We have had our ups and downs more then I would like to say. About 2 years into it I found he was spending money on cam girls and texting a girl he met from a video game and getting nudes from her. I found this from sneaking and looking at his phone. I confronted and we had a talk. He said he would stop and I believed him. Fast forward 2 years later. He had a friend that he met off imgur. He always said it was just a friend and I believed him for the most part. Until again I sneaked on his computer thinking he was cam girling again to find nudes of this “friend”. I confronted him again about it and found out he actually cheated on me with her. He went home for a weekend (he’s not from my state) except it was to be in a hotel with her. I was devastated. He had just moved in with me and I thought things were headed in the right direction. We work it out and 6 months later he proposed. I said yes. Now it’s 5 months till the wedding and we have since bought a house together. He started acting weird again. Sneaking on his phone and again I let my suspicion take over and went on his computer. He has a reddit account which I can’t find (his previous sneaking around included reddit RP and dirtypenpals) and saw a email for Kik. I was able to log into his Kik and see he has 5 conversations with other girls. So I assume he is doing his usual shit again. I don’t know what to do. We have so much money tied up in wedding stuff, a house and in a city that we have no family. I feel that I can’t continue with this anymore.

I want to talk to him about this but every time I have caught him it is because I snooped into his stuff. He gets mad cause I snoop and don’t trust him. And he makes me feel like I am the bad person.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I’m lost and very lonely. No friends or family to turn to.

TL:DR: BF cheated and pretty sure he is doing it again



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 12:10PM by throwinthetrash15 https://ift.tt/2AqKdFS
I (33F) am engaged to a past cheater and I am sure he is doing it again I (33F) am engaged to a past cheater and I am sure he is doing it again Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.