Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [23 M] with my girlfriend [24 F] of 3 months, she kissed a guy at a club - what to do now

Context: Met her this summer and started being together in September. She is from another country, and recently came to mine to work. When we started hooking up recurrently I told her I was only capable of continuing if we were exclusive. I also told her that I would understand if she didn't want to be exclusive, however I wouldn't want to keep sleeping with her if that was the case. She said that she preferred to be with me and we started dating. This conversation happened in early/mid October.

Fast-forward to this weekend (4-5 December) - She had been planning a Saturday dinner with her friends at a restaurant that serves food from her country. We spent the day walking downtown, grabbed brunch, watch F1 qualifiers, all good. She wanted me to come but I have an important exam coming up and had to study (as I do every weekend), so I left her at her place and spent the rest of the evening studying. She was sending me videos of the dinner, of the music and etc, everything was chill. Her last messages were

[0:39 am, 05/12/2021] I should have brought you :/

[0:39 am, 05/12/2021] You wouldn’t come but anyway ;

[0:40 am, 05/12/2021] And we would fuck drunk, now it’s a pity I’m a bit drunk and it goes to waste

I answered 1 hour later and went to bed. The next morning she hadn't replied, so I texted her something and her phone didn't receive the message. I had been making an effort to trust, so I didn't think much of it. She finally replied at 2pm, saying she got drunk and only charged her phone this morning.

I went to her place last night to spend the night with her and she told me that after the dinner they all went to a club and she kissed a guy. She told me it meant nothing and that she doesn't want that to ruin our relationship, that she was very drunk and doesn't remember properly. I don't take this kind of stuff lightly and was/am very angry/mad. She then said that I am the person she has been most in love with in her life.

I went to sleep (next to her), woke up, packed all my things that were at her place and came to work.

I don't know what to do from here. I appreciate her honesty and the fact that she told me. This girl is the first girl since my ex (3.5 years ago) that I had been seriously thinking about having a relationship with. However now I just feel completely betrayed and I don't know if I will be able to trust her again. I don't know what to think about, would really appreciate some input/advice.

Thank you guys.


tl;dr: Girlfriend got drunk with her friends, went clubbing and kissed a guy. Says it meant nothing and appears to be regretful, but trust is broken on my end. Don't know how to proceed.



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 03:58AM by nrm21century https://ift.tt/3rLw933
Me [23 M] with my girlfriend [24 F] of 3 months, she kissed a guy at a club - what to do now Me [23 M] with my girlfriend [24 F] of 3 months, she kissed a guy at a club - what to do now Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.