Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I feel guilty

Original Post

I posted here a bit ago about communication issues I was having with my wife.

Things were going fantastically after I completely opened up and I thought we were okay.

We made plans, I would go stay with her and her family and spend the holidays with them and she would bring me back Christmas afternoon so I could spend that day with my family.

I got picked up on Wednesday (the 22nd) and it was amazing to see her and spend the night with her.

She went next door to her sisters house on the 23rd to babysit and I stayed at her house to unpack my suitcase. Then she sent me a message.

“I know you don’t want to hear this but I want a family.”

The first question I asked her when we started talking, even before we dated, was “do you want children?” She was adamant she didn’t, because I don’t either, ever.

We texted and I ended up packing my things and my mom came and got me that same night.

We’re divorcing and I’m devastated. Emotionally and mentally I’m crushed. I don’t know what to do. I can’t change her mind and this is a no compromise situation for me.

I’m just so devastated to be divorcing someone I’m so deeply in love with. I feel like this is somehow my fault and that I could’ve done something to prevent this but I know I can’t and I shouldn’t blame myself.

I’m just at a loss. I don’t know what to do with myself. I’m isolated. I have exactly 2 friends, both geographically far away from me. My parents aren’t helping the situation.

I have a job that I start in April in Taiwan to at least look forward to but I just don’t know what to do with myself right now.

I love this woman with everything I have in my heart but that just isn’t enough and I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.

TL;DR- Wife is divorcing me after now wanting children. Still deeply in love with her and emotionally devastated.



Submitted December 27, 2021 at 04:52AM by YuriYurei https://ift.tt/3mAdVOw
UPDATE: I feel guilty UPDATE: I feel guilty Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.