Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

‘If I upset you I’m sorry but….’ - why did he do this and refuse to take responsibility for his actions?

I (F34) have been friends with a guy (M36) for six years. He recently confessed to having feelings for me, spent the evening kissing me, told me he had waited ages to confess them and that he’d been talking to his family about me etc. After this confession, he went quiet. I told him that I felt the same, really liked him etc. He didn’t acknowledge what I had said, just left it hanging and carried on texting like we were friends as before. He ghosted for 8 weeks. I heard nothing and I was broken. A mutual friend showed me photos of him on a night out kissing another woman this last weekend. I know we weren’t ‘a thing’ but I feel that 6 years of friendship and him crossing the boundary at least warranted him being honest with me about where he stood. I’ve now cut him off and one of our mutual friends who has witnessed all of this and said nothing. He’s now angry at me and told me ‘If I upset you I’m sorry but…’ and then proceeded to blame me for breaking up our friendship group and asked if I did it because of my confession that I had feelings in return for him. What the hell is this guy doing? Does he really think he did nothing wrong?

TL;DR - friend of six years confessed his feelings, ghosted me when I told him I felt the same and now fails to see he did anything wrong.



Submitted December 24, 2021 at 03:49PM by Visual-Plan-2300 https://ift.tt/3EtY61I
‘If I upset you I’m sorry but….’ - why did he do this and refuse to take responsibility for his actions? ‘If I upset you I’m sorry but….’ - why did he do this and refuse to take responsibility for his actions? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.