Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I selfish for not reaching out to my (27f) fiancé (28m) who is having a depressive episode after he made a few hurtful comments?

My fiancé who has depression made a few hurtful comments one that he said “we settled for each other” infront of other people and told me I need to do squats (privately).

He was going though a depressive episode and said he needed to talk but after what he said I couldn’t bring myself to help him and told him I was busy until the next day.

The next day he asked me what was wrong and I explained and he apologised and said it was just a joke from the tv show the office. Lately he hasn’t been very loving which he said was because of his depression.

He said he would call me back after we finished the 1 hour call as he said he needed to do some things but he never did and didn’t say goodnight. I didn’t reach out as I was still a bit upset he didn’t console me which I know is hard because of his depression.

Am I selfish? Should I reach out to him?

Tdlr; fiancé with depression made a few hurtful comments and I feel selfish for not reaching out to him while he is depressed



Submitted December 21, 2021 at 07:23AM by Choice-Property7948 https://ift.tt/3mmSC2z
Am I selfish for not reaching out to my (27f) fiancé (28m) who is having a depressive episode after he made a few hurtful comments? Am I selfish for not reaching out to my (27f) fiancé (28m) who is having a depressive episode after he made a few hurtful comments? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.