Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (29F) fear that my husband (30M) is looking to replace me

We've been a couple for eleven years and married for five. No children (our plans to try for a child are on hold due to the pandemic). I'd say we have a good relationship. We go on dates, talk freely, and have similar goals. I'd consider him my closest friend and life partner.

Over the past year or so my husband got tired of icing a sedentary life and got into running. At first alone but in the past few months he runs with a couple buddies. Mark (40sM) and Helen (20sF). Helen is gorgeous and fit and when my husband talks about her, I can't help but feel jealous. She's perky and energetic too, whereas I'm more lethargic and sarcastic and would rather do laundry for hours than exercise. I'm also on the short and chunky side while she's long and lean. I've never voiced any jealousy since I know this is my problem, and I don't want to interfere with the few social connections he has.

Making matters worse is the fact that I've largely lost interest in sex over the years and his interest is increasing, perhaps due to the running or Helen or both. I'm starting to feel worried that he'll leave me in favor of a fit sexy girl and will abandon the life we've built together. How can I get ahold of these feelings?


tl;dr: husband has hot friend and I'm worried.



Submitted December 23, 2021 at 06:21AM by Icy-Association3674 https://ift.tt/3mt8C3p
I (29F) fear that my husband (30M) is looking to replace me I (29F) fear that my husband (30M) is looking to replace me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.