Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (32m) make true peace with being permanently single?

Due to a variety of factors such as my personality, where I live, looks, health, etc, I am realizing that the best thing for me is to stop dating and focus on building a life solo.

The trouble is that when I try to step back from the apps I get antsy and a little depressed. I also find myself consistently missing the times I had love in my life.

I want to be free of this feeling that I need a girlfriend or that it matters. Am I dreaming or is this possible?

I don't want to become an angry shutin or anything like that. I just want to be at peace with being solo.

Tl:Dr - how can I be at peace being single?



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 07:43PM by ze_intern https://ift.tt/3GfUfXB
How can I (32m) make true peace with being permanently single? How can I (32m) make true peace with being permanently single? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.