Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Does my boyfriend (M,21) have a secret crush on my 12 year old sister (F,12)

To give more context, no he doesn’t talk about her constantly but today he did. Yesterday, they were talking with one another alone. Then I come back and find out he’s left her. I asked my sister what happened and she said he just had to go. Later I found out she was saying hurtful things to him so he got up and left early.

Today, my boyfriend (M, 21) talked about my little sister (F, 12) the whole car ride. She wants to teach her what a proper date looks like and he wanted to know from me what she thinks about him. He went as far to say that he wants to go on a 1 on 1 with her. And to do this more often. He wants to take her to eat anywhere she wants but he doesn’t even do that with me. He really wants to hang out with her alone and I (F, 20) just don’t know how to feel about it all. My intuition is telling me that he loves her more than me. And honestly I believe that to be the truth. Like why do you wanna get close to my sister? You have your own sister that is around your age to get close to. I put so much effort into my boyfriend and I’s relationship only for him to constantly bring up how cool, funny, and awesome my sister is. Am I overreacting about this

TLDR: my bf (M,21) seems to talk constantly about my little sister (F,12). And I (F, 20)don’t know how to feel about it - He seems to love her more than me and it feels wrong. Am I overreacting?

Update: This is what I texted him: “Tbh if I’m being real with you I find it concerning that you wanted to go on a 1 on 1 with my 12 year old sister. Sometimes I’m not great at speaking my mind right away. I need time to register things like this. But I am really protective over her and honestly I’m highly disappointed in myself that I even thought that it would be okay for you guys to go out without me being there. She may seem older than she is but she is still a 12 year old girl and I think we both forget that. Please remember that.” I’ll let you guys know what he says in response. I know you guys are all telling me that he is a predator. My mom talked to me however and considering the fact that she has a full scope on my bf and I’s relationship, she said that he (my bf) probably thinks of my little sister as his own. She sounded really genuine with it too. The idea that he may be a predator didn’t pass her mind at all and she is very judgemental of all of my boyfriends. Idk how to feel guys.



Submitted December 20, 2021 at 05:55PM by Defiant-Position-862 https://ift.tt/3yN8H6H
Does my boyfriend (M,21) have a secret crush on my 12 year old sister (F,12) Does my boyfriend (M,21) have a secret crush on my 12 year old sister (F,12) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.