Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Needs unmet? Me(F23) & bf (20M)

Last night me (23F) & my boyfriend (20M) were talking about smoking and then getting down to business lmao, but when we got back to the room, a few minutes pass and he goes “Arent you suppose to be sucking?” We joke like this sometimes so I understood how he meant it, but I’ve already discussed to him how I want a cute affectionate time too, not just always joking. I told him not with how he was talking & he laid down & fell asleep. Is it wrong for me wanting him to be cute sometimes? We’ve had a rocky relationship & we’ve already talked about things that the other does or doesn’t do that needs to be fixed, but for some reason I feel like my needs aren’t being met properly still. & I know if I talk to him he will get defensive because he normally does when I bring up anything. I want actual questions & helpful comments please, I don’t want accusing on my part of being a “needy” girlfriend. Wanting to be treated like my feelings matter & knowing that I can open up safely & set boundaries that help get a healthy relationship with both partners happy isn’t too much to ask for.

TL;DR: What am I doing? How do I keep my foot down? What am I doing wrong?



Submitted December 21, 2021 at 07:24AM by Fabulous-Elk-8130 https://ift.tt/3srTnvb
Needs unmet? Me(F23) & bf (20M) Needs unmet? Me(F23) & bf (20M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.