Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mum wants me (22m) to fix my relationship with my sisters (26F, 31F) for Christmas

Quite the predicament I am in unfortunately. So basically, the parties in this are me, and my sisters (26F, 31F). Basically for as long as I can remember my sisters have pushed me around and basically controlled my life, I was never allowed friends over for my entire childhood because they didn't like it and they also set me my own curfew of 9pm until I left home this year. I conformed and always had to keep my mouth shut for ages.

But eventually I had so much resentment over the years that I basically said screw it and snuck one of my friends over one night past this "curfew" and they went absolutely bonkers at me and as usual, I kinda just took it.

But this time they went super overboard and said some pretty horrible things with the added bonus of telling me nobody wants me and to move out/leave the house, next day I took all my stuff and couch surfed for a bit till I got my own place.

Anyways, that was all back in March. I am yet to make any contact with them, they deleted me on socials, in their typical petty fashion and that's how it currently stands as I am writing this.

My mum is really upset about the whole thing and since Christmas is this weekend, she desperately wants us to make up before then and is asking me to be the bigger person so we can have Christmas. Only issue is I don't think I am in the wrong here and I think it's on them to reach out especially being the ones to initiate the cutting of contact through socials. I feel really awful for my mum, but I am so sick of having to be the one always being 'the bigger person' as the youngest child.

Do I just swallow my pride and have to once again be the bigger person for my mum despite doing this my whole life ?

Cheers!

tl;dr - sisters were super mean to me and my mum wants me to fix our relationship before christmas, so we can spend it together



Submitted December 20, 2021 at 04:16AM by Dinklepoop_ https://ift.tt/3yHM57Q
My mum wants me (22m) to fix my relationship with my sisters (26F, 31F) for Christmas My mum wants me (22m) to fix my relationship with my sisters (26F, 31F) for Christmas Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.