Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I discovered everything on my own, dont know what to do and I am really broken inside and feel so betrayed after 3 years

I really need you guys even if you could just tell me something even a good word in the comment section cuz i feel that this is bigger for me to ha'dle at my own, I will tell you the story in the next paragraph

After 3 years in a realtionship, My 20F GF ( btw I am 20M and this is my first relationship) was acting so weirdly for about a month and making random and meaningless excuses for her behaviour, it happened all this night when we had the night together, she got to bed before me and all happened when a notification lighted up her phone it was a text messages full of hearts by curiosity I got into her phone ( to mention all that period that we were together for 3 years I never took up her phone even with her knowing, I was trusting her so much but ofc evrthng broke in shards inside me and she never gave me her phone password btw), so after I got into it all those behaviours started having a meaning, to sum up she was cheating on me with a guy, i am not here to argue about what she did to me.

She was the last hope I got, I was seeing us in another persepective in the future but I feel this is the biggest betrayal I got, I am literrally in my lowest days and feel so broke, I didnt even confront her and dont know how I should act and how should tell her, and can that be forgivable i really dont know what to do because I made a fault to love with a pure heart ?

Can you guys please help me how to act now ? I really need your help more than ever even if you couldnt help me with the way that I should act I al asking you please just to talk to me whenever and wherever you want ?

Thank you all

Tl;dr: Me 20M (and my gf 20F) discovered everything on my own, dont know what to do and I am really broken inside.



Submitted December 30, 2021 at 11:20PM by _XENAY https://ift.tt/3eEkcEr
I discovered everything on my own, dont know what to do and I am really broken inside and feel so betrayed after 3 years I discovered everything on my own, dont know what to do and I am really broken inside and feel so betrayed after 3 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.