Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé is careless and even mean with my belongings but not with his, what do i do?

Hello everyone, my (23F) fiancé (30M) is very careless with my belongings, let’s call him Sonny. Sonny has broken a lot of my things in our 4 years together, or has been very careless with them. He once cleaned my laptop keypad after i asked him not to, her then made several keys break so they don’t snap on all the way before and i have to pop it back in every time i type. It is very annoying and rude he didn’t listen to me and my laptop was a gift from my brother for college/work. Sonny used my iPad for his engineering stuff, my brother also gifted me this as he knew i was struggling financially and wanted to help me out with expensive items and the iPad was a gift for my birthday and he didn’t need to buy it for me.

Sonny dropped my iPad and cracked it then bought himself one and seems to have a pattern of ruining my stuff but being very stingy with his own. I am starting to become a bit resentful and I feel guilty if i come off as greedy or stingy but it’s because i grew up with parents who were often careless with my items i worked hard to pay for of gifts given to me. I let Sonny use anything of mine and have no issue with sharing but Sonny calls me ungrateful now and and i feel guilty.

Sonny broke my iPhone 8 Plus in half this last summer, i had that phone for years and worked hard to pay it off myself and it was my favorite phone. He did buy me a new one but he seems to constantly shift blame when he breaks my things and says it was my fault or he didn’t do it then admits to it later. Why is he doing this? I feel very grateful for the phone and appreciate it but i wouldn’t have needed one if sonny didnt snap it in half with his bare hands one day.

He, lastly, used my car knowing it was unregistered for the time being. He got it impounded and came home angry at me saying it was my fault even though he knew the date on it and i told him not to drive it. He got so mad and made me pay it all. I feel so disgusted with his treatment of me but right now he is my only lifeline. I don’t even have a bank account anymore and i think he enjoys this. I feel upset at myself for being such a doormat.

What should i do about this as i rely on him financially right now after being sick and getting sick this last year? How do i stand up for myself?

TLDR: my fiancé breaks my stuff and is very careless and even mean, he always shifts the blame onto me, what should i do to stand up while relying on him?



Submitted December 18, 2021 at 05:42AM by eldiablolenin https://ift.tt/3e1ZaPK
Fiancé is careless and even mean with my belongings but not with his, what do i do? Fiancé is careless and even mean with my belongings but not with his, what do i do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.