Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (16 F) best friend (17 F) kissed me tonight and I don’t know what to do

My best friend of about a year and a half and I were hanging out tonight, as we often do. We were walking back to her car in this parking lot and it was pretty late, so things had cleared out. When we got to her car, she just randomly stopped walking and said my name like she was going to ask me something. I stopped walking and turned towards her and then she just grabbed my hand, and kissed me. I was a bit shocked but I didn’t resist. It didn’t last longer than 5 seconds but it felt like a long time and when it was over I told her I was a bit surprised and she just laughed. We didn’t mention it on the way home and that was that.

I have become bi curious in the last year. I have not mentioned being bi curious to anyone, not even her. I’m not sure where she’s at as far as sexual orientation cause I’ve never asked, but I always just thought she was straight.

Neither of us have ever had boyfriends, if that’s significant at all. I’m not really sure how to move forward now. I actually had a crush on her for a long time but I never said anything about it. Those stronger feelings have mostly faded, but since she kissed me, I feel like they might be coming back.

Should I mention the kiss? Should I try to kiss her again? I actually enjoyed the moment so it’s not like I’m upset or anything, I am just sort of confused where it came from. If anyone has any advice, I’d appreciate it.

TL;DR: My best friend kissed me out of the blue tonight. I’m bi curious (she doesn’t know that) and she’s straight as far as I know. How should I handle this situation moving forward?

EDIT: ok I didn’t mean I was straight so please stop centering responses around that. no I’m probably not straight but I have no idea about her.



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 08:29PM by Antique_Pomegranate1 https://ift.tt/3z8aO5s
My (16 F) best friend (17 F) kissed me tonight and I don’t know what to do My (16 F) best friend (17 F) kissed me tonight and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.