Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20M] girlfriend (?) [20F] is insecure with her body when we get intimate because she's a bigger girl,. How do I show her I really do like her just how she is?

The reason why i put "girlfriend (?)" Is because we haven't made it official, but we go on dates and hang out a lot, plus we have gotten kind of intimate with each other.

To get to the point, I work out hours a day and I am in my best shape I could be because of sports. I'm not a show off about it or anything at all, I actually don't ever show off my body at all, I am always wearing a short unless I'm lounging around my house without company over.

The girl I am talking to is a bigger girl. Idk the right word to use, but she's chubby (not saying it's a bad thing at all and I apologize in advance if it's an offensive term to use).

She's curvy and with a beautiful smile and I am in live with her personality and her body too. I actually find her really hot and I myself get nervous around her because I like her so much.

I've slept with bigger girls to super slime or even fit girls, but I prefer to be with bigger women for many reasons, for me personally the sex is just more comfortable and softer.

She and I have made out and touched each other and she has gone down on me. I've returned the favor and enjoyed it and i kissed her around her whole body because she's hot, but she said she wasn't ready for sex because she is still nervous about what I'll think of her body and I understand.

I was in her shoes before a few years ago and I know what it feels like. So I need your help, what else can I do besides keep complimenting her and kissing her a lot when we get intimate? If I kiss her stomach when we get intimate could that make her self-conscious? Or would it give her more confidence?

TLDR: The girl I am talking to is very self conscious about her body because she is a bigger girl. I am very fit so I 'intimidate' her. She fits my preferences perfectly and I love her body, what else can I do to reassure her that I find her sexy?



Submitted December 23, 2021 at 01:21AM by throwRAXYZ123_ https://ift.tt/3mt0pMo
My [20M] girlfriend (?) [20F] is insecure with her body when we get intimate because she's a bigger girl,. How do I show her I really do like her just how she is? My [20M] girlfriend (?) [20F] is insecure with her body when we get intimate because she's a bigger girl,. How do I show her I really do like her just how she is? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.