Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Inter-religious relationship?

Tldr: Is it okay for two people who have different religious beliefs to date?

So me (21m) and my girlfriend (24f) have been dating for almost 2 years. Long story short. At first I was very interested in christianity and was planning on exploring it more. She is very pentecostal and grew up that way. I grew up catholic. We had a talk the other day where she said “I don’t want to keep this relationship going if you don’t plan on getting baptized”. Im baptized through my church, not hers. I’m at a standstill because I love her a lot, but it almost sounds like an ultimatum.

She is worried about if we have kids one day, how will we raise them and all that. I told her that if she wants to raise them with christian ideologies i don’t mind. As long as they grow up to respect other religions. Point is, she is willing to cut this relationship off if i dont get baptized. Like i said, i have never had a problem with her beliefs and where she came from. What do i do.



Submitted December 17, 2021 at 12:35PM by Butt3rman https://ift.tt/3pgbnHb
Inter-religious relationship? Inter-religious relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.