Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I can’t picture my bf (M21) and I (F22) getting married in the future anymore…

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 6 years, and been together since we were sophomores in high school. For a long period of time, I would imagined us getting married, and having children of our own in the future. We’ve even have names for our unborn children we plan to have and made so many plans together for our future.. though I love my boyfriend, and he has been good to me, I have been questioning myself if I really do truly want to end up with him?. Though we have a stable relationship, there have been things that I just do not see working out if we decide to get married one day. A lot of those things bug me now, and though we have spoken about it, I don’t know if they will still carry on in the future. I also can’t help but to think that if I will be genuinely happy with him in the future :’( and it makes me afraid for our life together years from now.

Am I a bad person for feeling this way?

Tl;DR: I (22F) do not see myself marrying my boyfriend (21M) anymore after years of being together and imaging we’d be together and even having children.



Submitted December 24, 2021 at 09:32PM by Throwawayxoxo782 https://ift.tt/32qXcX1
I can’t picture my bf (M21) and I (F22) getting married in the future anymore… I can’t picture my bf (M21) and I (F22) getting married in the future anymore… Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.