Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

getting a pretty uncomfortable feeling about this guy. How do I cancel on him?

I have recently started talking to this guy (23M) from Hinge. We haven't known each other five full days, but we connected and have been enjoying each other! He is a good listener and fun to talk to. However, he has put out a few flags in the yellow-red area of the spectrum.

- the first hour we started talking, he realized we live 2 miles apart and offered, at midnight, to come over to my house with a bottle of wine because he was "feeling spontaneous". Of course, I said no.

- when he learned that I had a twin sister, he said "no lie, that is a huuuge fantasy for me." when I asked him to clarify, he said "two twin sisters to myself." I let him know that was a strange thing to say.

- on his instagram story, he posted a picture of Kodak Black, who was allowing his 7-year old son to get twerked on, and said "97.5% of guys would want to be this kid". gross

- he said that he's made a lot of mistakes in his life that he doesn't really want to talk to a therapist about.

- he wanted to make plans to see me, and his initial offer was to come to my place to watch marvel movies and then he would take me to see Spiderman. This is the second time he's invited himself to my house. I said no, and he suggested ice cream and a trip to the lake. I agreed to that.

But after sitting with my thoughts for a while, I decided he was starting to really make me uncomfortable; my gut feeling is pretty heavy. And I ALWAYS listen to my intuition, no exceptions. So, I want to cancel the date and start talking to him less as well, ultimately leading to us no longer being in contact. How would you suggest I communicate that to him?

TL:DR; this guy I matched with a few days ago, and liked is starting to give me an uncomfortable gut feeling. I want to get out of the date I agreed to and eventually stop talking to him. How do I do this gracefully?



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 08:33PM by SalamanderComplex515 https://ift.tt/33UDgfr
getting a pretty uncomfortable feeling about this guy. How do I cancel on him? getting a pretty uncomfortable feeling about this guy. How do I cancel on him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.