Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband slept with his female friend in the past, and didn’t mention to wife who is now friends with the girl

TL;DR; :

My husband and I have been married a little over a year after 1.5 years of dating. I moved to western Canada as a result and am trying to navigate my way in a new environment.

Recently, my husband’s female friend moved into town and my husband’s been bothering me to hang out with her so that I’m no longer “alone”. Maybe bothering is not the right word, but her name gets brought up a lot and tries to get me to ignite a friendship with her. Granted, I knew they briefly talked in the past (my husband told me when her & her ex-boyfriend of 5 years visited him & wanted to stay at his house). Fast forward, she is no longer with her ex and is currently single in the city we all currently live.

Today, my husband’s best friend decides to visit us and hang out with us for New Years. He & the female friend have recently started hanging out, entertaining each other’s company. I was so excited to hear about this new dynamic, I asked my husband later in private what his friend’s reservation about the girl was. His response was his friend doesn’t know how to move forward because he’s a bit bothered she smashed 2 of his friends. I took a moment and thought to myself, hmm is my husband one of them??? I chose to ask my husband that second if he was one of these “2 friends”. He stays quiet for a sec, and responds with no. Sounding suspicious, I asked him again. And he said no again. I looked at him a third time, and he stood quiet before quietly responding with yes.

At this point, I feel stupid. I feel uncomfortable. I feel betrayed. Am I overreacting for being upset with my husband for not telling me the full truth prior to me starting a friendship with this girl? I’m not upset at my husband’s past with her per say. I’m more upset at the fact that he didn’t tell me himself. I had to ask, and ask a few times before getting an honest answer. I know to my husband, he didn’t feel it was necessary or relevant to reveal this information. Personally, however, I feel like I should have been told prior to meeting her and hanging out with her solo on several occasions.



Submitted December 30, 2021 at 08:50PM by SleepySIK https://ift.tt/3pJOqfH
Husband slept with his female friend in the past, and didn’t mention to wife who is now friends with the girl Husband slept with his female friend in the past, and didn’t mention to wife who is now friends with the girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.