Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(M18) think I have a crush on a trans women but I really don’t know

Okay so I come from a small town and all of high school I’ve never even met a gay person but this year I traveled far away to cali for college. The first day I met my Roomate I found him very interesting and different from anyone I’ve met I would like to say he’s really progressive . The fist couple of weeks of college I was homebody so my Roomate invited me out. This is when I first met her the trans women.

When I first met her I didn’t even know she was trans. I just found her really attractive and loved her having conversations and hanging out with her. When I found out I was shocked but it didn’t stop me from hanging out with her or being attracted. We’ve been hanging out for 3 months but I still so confused about everything because I’m attracted to her but I’m also not. I consider myself straight and as much as I like her I just can see myself dating someone with a penis. It’s just really confusing because I find her attractive inside and out but I also don’t. I really don’t know how I feel.

It’s crazy because if she wasn’t trans I’d probably be crazy in love with her right now cause everything about this person is perfect it’s just that I can wrap my head around her being trans. I’m just so confused right now because im really attracted to her but I can’t open myself up to have really feelings for her.

TL:DR: I’m confused about her feelings I have for a transgender friend.



Submitted December 17, 2021 at 07:27PM by Wild-Ad3833 https://ift.tt/33JJhf7
I(M18) think I have a crush on a trans women but I really don’t know I(M18) think I have a crush on a trans women but I really don’t know Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.