Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF didn’t call me on xmas day. Am I right to be pissed off?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 years. We see our respective families over Christmas, but we usually have at least one phone call. We agreed to do so this year too.

I tried calling her three times yesterday, to no avail. We swapped a few texts and she said let’s call, but apparently “never found the time” for a call. Like… not even 5 mins?

I’m a very low needs boyfriend, but that shit is fucking humiliating. It makes me feel like I’m really not a priority if she couldn’t find 5 mins for a quick “Merry Xmas!” chat.

It was also super embarrassing because most of my family clearly thought it was a little strange that we wouldn’t talk on xmas day.

To be honest I’m really annoyed, but I’m not sure if I have any right to be.

TL;DR girlfriend of five years didn’t call me on xmas day. I tried 3 times but she never returned the call. I feel embarrassed and rejected but I’m not sure if I have a right to do so.



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 05:42AM by Jazzlike-Pie-6412 https://ift.tt/3EvenDQ
GF didn’t call me on xmas day. Am I right to be pissed off? GF didn’t call me on xmas day. Am I right to be pissed off? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.