Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) found out current partner (29M) is sleeping with my ex best friend's youngest sister (23F) and lied about it.

I (28F) found out current partner (29M) is sleeping with my ex best friend's youngest sister (23F).

I have been seeing my partner for months and have known him since I was 13 yo. We had the same mutual friends and my ex best friend Deb introduced us. Fast forward to this year about March; me and my partner reconnected on instagram and we started to flirt and go out. On Dec 23, he joined me as my plus one to a huge party where he met my close circle of friends. I am not one to introduce partners and he passed with flying colors. He mentioned that I was the only woman I was seeing and posted us on his Instagram story.

Within 15 minutes of that post, I got a DM about my ex best friend's sister, Mary, from one of the friends in that mutual friend group. He told me that I should know he was sleeping with her and has been for years and brings her around everywhere. We go home together and I ask him about it and he denies that they are still involved and reduced it down to they used to hangout a couple years back but they never hooked up and that he made it clear that they were better off as friends.

I felt uneasy but believed him, the following morning his phone was blowing up and he was still asleep so I glanced at his phone (not proud of it) he had 27 messages and 3 missed calls from Mary and I turned the phone back upside down and left my room. When he woke up, I rushed him out citing an early breakfast outing with my best friends and haven't really been myself with him since.

He asked me out for dinner and drinks this week but have no clue what to do. I feel like I should end it. I don't know what those messages said but that seems like a lot of messages for someone who was told years back that they were just friends. Do I hear him out first? Not really sure that I trust him.

TL;DR! - Found out my partner has been sleeping with my ex best friend's sister for years and lied about it. Not sure how to proceed.



Submitted December 27, 2021 at 02:42AM by elaineandrews https://ift.tt/3puAgif
I (28F) found out current partner (29M) is sleeping with my ex best friend's youngest sister (23F) and lied about it. I (28F) found out current partner (29M) is sleeping with my ex best friend's youngest sister (23F) and lied about it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.